Home internet needs have changed dramatically in the last decade. We’re surfing, gaming, working, and downloading at a rate today that would have been hard to imagine just a few years ago. Consequently, where you might have been able to get by with any residential internet provider and any internet setup 10 years ago, it’s a different story now. These days, you need custom wireless internet designed around your requirements.
Custom Wireless Internet Built with Your Needs in Mind
You want to create the optimal custom wireless internet environment in your home. Here are six things you want to be sure your provider can offer you:
- 24×7 support. Before even getting into the specifics of a provider’s solution, if they don’t have around-the-clock support for your wireless network, you should look elsewhere. Your need for uninterrupted high-speed internet doesn’t end at 5 p.m. In fact, in most households, internet use probably accelerates after “quitting time.”
- Comprehensive security measures. You want everything you do through your custom wireless internet solution to be absolutely secure. A provider should be able to set up multiple access groups. That allows you to grant specific users the access they need to particular resources while restricting access to things that aren’t relevant to them.
- A solution sized for your needs. It’s important that you can enable internet access for as many people as you would reasonably expect to be using your system at any given time.
- Cutting-edge encryption. As part of the security of your system, all of your access points should use the latest technology to encrypt and protect your data (currently WPA2 Enterprise encryption).
- Multiple bands. Your wireless internet solution should have access points that operate in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands simultaneously. This allows the system to accommodate any type of wireless network interface adapter.
- The right technology. Your internet access should utilize 802.11 A/B/G/N technologies. (IEEE 802.11 is a set of specifications created by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers for implementing wireless local area networks.)
You Deserve the Best Residential Wireless Internet
You and your family want the ability to move freely around your home while maintaining a strong, uninterrupted internet connection. And with a custom wireless internet solution from FRII, there’s no reason you can’t have it. Our experts can design and implement a system perfectly suited for your unique needs. Ready to learn more? Just complete our website Contact Us form, or call us at 800-935-6527.